Did you miss last fall’s documentary on Hermes craftsmanship and the people who make it possible? So did we, but fret not, the Internet is a wondrous place full of second chances. (And cat pictures. Second chances and cat pictures.) If you’d like a chance to peer behind the curtain and see what happens in Hermes workshops and meet the people who make the world’s finest leather goods, Hermes.com now has the documentary, in its entirety, available for streaming. For a little taste of what it offers, check out the teaser above. If you decide to watch it, we guarantee you that this is the only thing you’ll ever get for free from the Hermes website.
Join The Hermès Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Hermès - Get help authenticating an Hermès bag, scarf or accessory
- Find out How To Get A Birkin
- Post Your Hermès In Action - 2.1 Million Views and counting!
- Share Your your last Hermès purchase and see what others are buying
- Discuss Hermès resellers, international price comparisons, special/podium orders, and more in the Hermès Shopping sub
- Don't miss daily reveal threads, join a local H meetup or hang with other owners in the Hermès Clubhouses