Did you miss last fall’s documentary on Hermes craftsmanship and the people who make it possible? So did we, but fret not, the Internet is a wondrous place full of second chances. (And cat pictures. Second chances and cat pictures.) If you’d like a chance to peer behind the curtain and see what happens in Hermes workshops and meet the people who make the world’s finest leather goods, Hermes.com now has the documentary, in its entirety, available for streaming. For a little taste of what it offers, check out the teaser above. If you decide to watch it, we guarantee you that this is the only thing you’ll ever get for free from the Hermes website.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable