Victoria can not deny it, she loves the public eye. As she shopped on Rodeo Drive with pal Eva Longoria and son Romeo, the trio caused quite a stir. It is not as if Victoria tries to hide from the cameras, and really, her bright red dress was not toning it down at all. As they shopped in Versace, Dolce & Gabanna and Yves Saint Laurent, Victoria stayed true to her Hermes addiction and carried a Hermes Kelly Longue in Gold Swift leather. Her Hermes handbag collection seems endless; just as we spot her carrying one Birkin she pops out with a style we have never seen her with. The Kelly Longue was derived from the Hermes Kelly a couple seasons back. The bag is longer and thinner than the Kelly Pochette and more rare. Victoria’s Kelly Longue is made with Swift leather, but the Longue also is available in Box, Veau Doblis, Chevre Mysore, and Crocodile. Though, the exotic has only hit the runway and been seen on display, it is unsure if it will be sold. The price starts around $4,000. This handbag is a stunning classic, and while it is great for evening wear, it makes the perfect day clutch also. Victoria’s Hermes collection continues to take my breath away! I am not as keen on Eva Longoria’s Valentino Fleur Bag, but the Hermes bag makes up for it.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable