You can not get away from the bright bold colors of spring. Even the shapes are bold, geometric, and memorable. At times some of the colors look like a crayon box gone awry and other times it is the perfect mix of colors on a blank palette. A similar color scheme was used in the Chloe Saskia Pouchette and while many of you were not fans, I was oddly lured in. But this time with the cleaner lines, more striking allure, and bold colors, I am just ‘ehh’ with the Chloe Ines Box Clutch. It could be the fact that this clutch is a whopping $1380, which to me is becoming norm but still is extravagantly pricey. Or it is the fact that this bag has no wow factor. The red and pink color blocking does stand out, the shape can be considered classic, but I am not completely lured in. A major perk though is the wrist strap and I am always a fan of fold over tops. For this season it is very stylish, but for me personally, it is just not striking my fancy. Then again, this has been a long stressful day already so my mood is just mediocre, which could leave my opinion of this bag off. Am I on or am I off? Buy through Net A Porter for $1380.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six