In the past few days the internet is a buzz about the latest must have nail polish, Chanel Jade Nail Polish. This polish was seen on the runway months ago and the speculation began if that color would be produced. It has been and is being sold online at Chanel now (better get it while you can).
The color Jade falls into the jewel hued family, but when we see jewel toned bags it is typically reds and purples and deep greens. A vivacious green will amp up your wardrobe and add the splash of color our browns and grays are yearning for. Here are some of our favorite Jade handbag picks, from Valentino to Kate Spade we have Jade Handbag options for you.
From top, left to right:
1. Dooney & Bourke Patent Medium Chiara Bag | $200 via Zappos
2. Kate Spade New York Coney Island Stevie Tote | $295 via Bloomingdale’s
4. Kate Spade Sullivan Street Sybella | $222 via Zappos
5. Chanel Jade Nail Polish | $25 via Chanel
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs Picnic Flat Hobo | $228 via Zappos
7. Linea Pelle Dylan Leather Hobo | $395 via Bloomingdale’s
P.S. Please consider supporting our small, bag-loving team by clicking our links before shopping or checking out at your favorite online retailers like Amazon, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, or any of the listed partners on our shop page. We truly appreciate your support!