There was a time when I was certain the Hermes Diamond Crocodile Birkin was superfluous and one of the most, if not THE most, expensive bag in the world (costing $140,000). Move on over Hermes, the Diamond studded platinum handbag designed by jewelery maker Ginza Tanaka cost a whopping $1.63 million to make. A stunning piece of art, this bag puts the spotlight on 2,182 diamonds totaling 208 carats. This creation was put on display in a fashion show in Tokyo. If you are really interested in buying, I am sure you could, but I will just be a looker. And we all thought that $3,000 on a handbag was pushing the envelope :wink: .
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW