To keep white and lights clean is hard for most and nearly impossible for many. I owned a stunning Coach Tote which had a light blue suede stripe and cream colored canvas. I bought it for my trip to Europe three years ago, hoping I would look chic and I would not be devastated if it got dirty. The tote was stunning while it lasted, and then it started to get dirty. First on the four bottom corners, then on all edges, and it was all downhill from there. This was after 4 months. I put it in the washing machine (insert laugh now). RIP Coach Tote. I swore off light bags then. But right now a creamy delicious LV bag has my attention, and if I do not trust myself enough, there is a dark version available too. The Louis Vuitton Monogram Mini Lin Speedy is designed with monogram mini lin canvas which is feminine, light, and a perfect addition to the LV Speedy line. Available in either dune or ebene, this speedy is trimmed with leather and features shiny brass metal hardware. There is a zip top closure with a mini padlock (not heavy like the Chloe Paddlock) which opens to textile lining and a small patch pocket. At eLuxury there is the size 30 right now. Be daring and go light, or be safe and go dark. Buy through the Louis Vuitton boutique at eLuxury for $675.
Join The Louis Vuitton Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton - Get assistance with authenticating an LV bag
- Recommended Resellers & Shops for authentic LV - TPF members share their experiences
- Your Louis Vuitton in Action - share your LV goodies with the community
- Louis Vuitton F.A.Q. - Owners answer most LV questions
- Louis Vuitton Shopping sub-forum for all things LV-shopping, Louis Vuitton Clubs for hardcore fans & community-organized LV Owner Meet-Ups