Right off the bat the name is not anything really descriptive (I will blame that on the site rather than Gucci itself), but this bag is oddly alluring. If you are drawn into both gold and silver, the shiny Gucci Spring/Summer 2006 Handbag may be just for you. While the bag is quite unique, there isn’t the best description given for me to work with. So today, we will all just have to rely on outer appearance to try to judge this bag for ourselves. The materials that are put together to make this bag include suede, leather, gold metal hardware. The hypnotizing part of this bag is how the signature GG’s fade from silver to shiny gold. Measuring 14 1/2″W X 7 1/2″H X 5 1/2″D, this bag is something with a little pizzazz from Gucci from Spring/Summer 2006. Buy it through StyleDrops for $949.
Join The Gucci Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Gucci - Get assistance with authenticating a Gucci bag or accessory
- Join the Collective Mini Reveal Thread and share your new Gucci purchases
- Discover daily new reveals by TPFers in the Gucci sub-forum
- Swoon over decades of Gucci collections in the Gucci Reference Library
- Come hang in the Gucci Clubhouse