Unless you just woke up from a years-long coma, you’re probably aware that it’s sale season, and you likely have some feelings about that. (And if you did just wake up from a coma: Welcome. It’s sale season. Time to see if your credit cards still work.) We’ve already given you two looks (here and here) into the best deals that can be had right now, so while we’re waiting for second markdowns to hit, let’s commiserate over and/or celebrate all the strong emotions a good sale brings out in us.
1. When you get the first email from your favorite retailer about new markdowns.
2. When everyone’s sale launches at the same time and you don’t know where to look first.
3. When you start to go cross-eyed from trying to simultaneously search every sale for a good bag at the best price.
4. When you see something on sale that you recently bought at full price.
5. When your friend’s trying to convince herself to buy something lame just because it’s on sale.
6. When you see something you really want, but it’s still a little too far our of your budget.
7. When you wait patiently for second markdowns.
8. When you find the bag your BFF has been searching for.
9. When you find the bag you have been searching for.
10. When you rush to finish checkout because you’re afraid the bag you’re buying will sell out.
11. When you’re tracking your UPS package.
12. When you finally open up your perfect sale find.
P.S. Please consider supporting our small, bag-loving team by clicking our links before shopping or checking out at your favorite online retailers like Amazon, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, or any of the listed partners on our shop page. We truly appreciate your support!