1. Python Pedicure | $300; for salon info, visit biosculpturegel.com
The python trend can be implemented on your toes this summer with a python skin pedicure. The skin comes after a python naturally sheds and then is applied with Bio Sculpture Gel. I love the added texture and dimensionality of this pedicure.
2. Diane von Furstenberg Krystle Cover | $295 via DvF.com
Diane von Furstenberg makes the perfect beach coverups! This warm river leopard pattern caught my eye immediately and I would love to have this be my beach garb.
3. Cake from Babycakes NYC | order info via BabycakesNYC.com
This is our go-to bakery in NYC. Offering delicious gluten-free and dairy-free options, I can never get enough of Babycakes sweets. Their cranberry apple toasties are a MUST.
4. House Rental in the Hamptons | price depending on home
On my list, this is the largest priced item and the furthest out of reach. But it doesn’t feel like a summer in NYC without a bit of time in the Hamptons.
5. Hermes Hippocampe Beach Towel | $530 via Hermes.com
The epitome of luxury, Hermes beach towels are both practical and gorgeous. Offering a wide variety of colors and designs, I was immediately drawn to the pink seahorse towel.
6. Clarins Delicious Self Tanning Cream | $42 via Barneys
Seriously y’all… I am really pasty right now. As the intense summer rays beam down, sunscreen is rather important. But to give a quick bit of color without the UV rays, self tanning cream makes a great option.
7. Victoria Beckham D-frame Acetate Sunglasses | $470 via Net-A-Porter
A new pair of sunnies makes it to the top of my wish list for summer. I love the combination of gold and black on this flattering shape of glasses.
8. Eugenia Kim Kurt Panama Fedora | $253 via ShopBop.com
Eugenia Kim designs amazing headpieces, from hats to headbands. Fedoras seem to always look really good on my head, and I like this simple natural colored hat with a braided rope band.
9. Kate Spade Jezebel Flamingo Tote | $275 via NeimanMarcus.com
I already expressed my love for this tote and it is still on the top of my summer lust list! This tote features a flamingo handle without being cheesy. We have nothing but love for Kate Spade lately!
P.S. Please consider supporting our small, bag-loving team by clicking our links before shopping or checking out at your favorite online retailers like Amazon, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, or any of the listed partners on our shop page. We truly appreciate your support!