A little structure never hurt. And a sleek defined structure is the bag of a woman who means business, who wants to be taken seriously, and who is not messing around with her fashion or closet. At this point in my life I am enjoying not needing to go to a typical business suit, 9-5 job, but I still envy those who wear a head to toe business suit from time to time. Refined and gorgeous, the Yves Saint Laurent Uptown Small Bag emulates sophistication with its navy patent leather and gold tone hardware. Not to be worn over the shoulder, the bag has a mere 4Â½” double hand drop. The refined flap with turnlock closure is the perfect outside finishing touch along with the satin lining on the inside with two pockets. I do not want to go back to work that bad, but this still would make the most stunning accessory for the women on a mission. Via Saks for $1895.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW