The sophistication and elegance behind Yves Saint Laurent is evident in many of their bag designs. If you are looking for a safe yet stunning bag, YSL bags typically deliver just this. One of my recent favorites was the Yves Saint Laurent Uptown Bag, which sports clean lines and an impeccable simplified style. Now I have a crush on the Yves Saint Laurent Swing Bag which is also elegant but it is also a fun bag with the slight gold (they call it volcano) shimmer and rich silk trim. This handbag can easily be dressed up, as the gold shimmer is paired with gold-tone hardware for the perfect finish. The top handle is making a comeback and this bag shows it off, along with ring detail and structured closure. Dimensions are not on the Saks website right now, but this is another option for a great clean, refined bag. Pre-order through Saks for $1,895.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015