I have decided I have a case of OCD. I am sure we all do to some extent. But I have my ‘things’. For instance I must have my keys out and ready before I get to my car or house, I must wash my hands about 800 times when cooking or after riding the sub, and I am a perfectionist. So the thought of a a bag that is asymmetric bothers me a little bit – I am lying, quite a bit. The Celine Asymmetric Shoulder Bag is designed from mahogany leather and is accented with gold hardware and wood detailing on one end of the strap. Yes, just one end (OCD is kicking in here). The body of the bag is also asymmetric (OCD alert) which adds a different appeal to the eye. There is a gold zip fastening at the top and this shoulder bag is lined in red fabric. You be the judge- but my OCD and perfectionism kind of makes me not love this bag. Buy it via Net-a-porter for $1550.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors