This studded, large satchel from MICHAEL Michael Kors is luxe on a relatively smaller budget (sub $300). The styling could spring right from daddy’s Softtail, the bag is undoubtedly bike-oriented. The satchel is held in ultra-soft calfskin leather, silvertone studs and springy colors catch the beholder’s eye. At a price of just under $300, it’s certainly a good catch for a top-notch designer handbag.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW