This studded, large satchel from MICHAEL Michael Kors is luxe on a relatively smaller budget (sub $300). The styling could spring right from daddy’s Softtail, the bag is undoubtedly bike-oriented. The satchel is held in ultra-soft calfskin leather, silvertone studs and springy colors catch the beholder’s eye. At a price of just under $300, it’s certainly a good catch for a top-notch designer handbag.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014