The new coveted designer on the block is Judith Leiber. Not that Leiber is new, but her designs have come to the forefront as the must have high end bag. Yet her bags are more of an art form, a piece that can be carried one or twice then put on display in your home. The designs are so meticulous, infusing thousands of crystals, that the thought of bumping this bag against anything other than a cashmere pillow makes me cringe. So while I will save up for the perfect evening Leiber piece, that will undoubtedly end up on showcase tucked away in a china cabinet, I can imagine adding these small Leiber pieces to satiate my need. Ultra tiny and cute, the Leiber Coin Purse Minaudiere will look perfectly chic being pulled out of your handbag for the evening. I would still tuck this piece away carefully, but it is so tiny and fun, that I can not resist loving it. Available in ruby, rhine (clear), or cosmo jet (black) crystals, this coin purse features silver tone hardware and a kiss lock closure with a jeweled detail top. It is a mini bag and completely not necessary, yet so cute it can make sense. Dimensions are small, like mentioned, a mere 1 3/4″H X 1 1/2″W X 1″D. And lucky the price is still ‘reasonable’. $195 at Saks.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight