If I could explain the fascination easily, then you would all find my sister and I crazy, but let me just say that my older sister and I have a special place in our hearts for pigs. It is a total inside joke. I am a huge fan of Leiber Miniaudiere’s and have been waiting until I begin attending more galas and events that would call for such an elegant art piece. I was tickled to see the new Judith Leiber Pigtail Miniaudiere which resembles a chubby pig like that of Wilbur from Charlotte’s Web. This handcrafted designer art piece is fully beaded with multicolor Austrian crystals from head to toe on top of silver tone hardware and a push lock closure. Even better is the fact that a double-sided mirror and matching coin purse are included. I am not head over heels about the detachable chain shoulder strap, because I think the pig would look a tad silly just dangling off your body and heaven forbid it falls down. Cute piggy dimensions are 4 1/2″H x 3 1/2″W. Now this would not be a Leiber piece for my mother, but for a chic and still somewhat young girl like myself, it would be perfect. Pre-order via Bergdorf Goodman for $3600.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014