Symbolizing temptation and eroticism, the snake has been a creature of great mystery. Judith Leiber touches on the temptation of the snake, as it was used to tempt Eve and take over her heart. To an outsider, the Judith Leiber Heart & Snake Miniaudiere is simple, but the symbolism runs deep, alluding to sin and evil along with lust and eroticism. The Austrian black crystal embellishments take over the heart, showing it is dark and tainted, with the silver-tone snake overture and hardware. Beyond symbolism, this miniaudiere features and optional chain strap, double-sided mirror, and matching coin purse. This piece is a conversation piece, used to get people thinking. Some may be offended, some may take it lightly, but either way this piece has symbolism that runs much deeper than merely an evening bag. Pre-order via Neiman Marcus for $1995.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More