While Miu Miu may be Prada’s younger sister with huge shoes to fill, she is filling them out beautifully. Clean lines and understated elegance, the Miu Miu Ostrich Tote exudes ravishing symmetry with exotic ostrich leather in a sophisticated gray color. The gold hardware gives the handbag a very elegant touch, adding the perfect shine for the lush gray ostrich. The lockable clasp at the front draws you in, as it is the focal point. And like I keep saying, having the option of a top handle or a shoulder strap is perfect for people who are practical, which we all should be. On the inside there are three compartments and a small zipped pocket. The price is high for Prada’s little sister, but keep in mind this is an exotic, and the overall appeal lures you in so strongly, that it truly is worth it. Completely lust worthy and sure to be a hit at NAP for $3360.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six