While many love wearing/sporting logos because others can recognize it, many also love subtle beauty minus the logos. In a moment of truth, I will admit that when I got my first designer bag, a Coach bag in 7th grade, I *wanted* the Coach logo so people could recognize it. Now I am not a huge fan of logos, but still do not mind if people ID my stunning bag :wink:. One of my favorite lines from Louis Vuitton is their Epi leather line, because of the textured leather which is easy to clean, sturdy, and sports no logos. A stunning and affordable number is the Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Montaigne Clutch which sports shiny palladium hardware and is trimmed in smooth leather. A great addition to this clutch is that it can be worn three different ways: on the shoulder, on the wrist with both strap ends attached to one side of the bag, and as a clutch carry when strap is removed, which can all be attained by adjusting and removing the leather shoulder strap. There is a flap top with a palladium push-lock closure. Measurements are 10.4″x 3.9″x 2.4″. Totally love the shape, simplicity, and elegance of this clutch. Buy for $725 through eLuxury’s exclusive Louis Vuitton boutique.
Join The Louis Vuitton Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton - Get assistance with authenticating an LV bag
- Recommended Resellers & Shops for authentic LV - TPF members share their experiences
- Your Louis Vuitton in Action - share your LV goodies with the community
- Louis Vuitton F.A.Q. - Owners answer most LV questions
- Louis Vuitton Shopping sub-forum for all things LV-shopping, Louis Vuitton Clubs for hardcore fans & community-organized LV Owner Meet-Ups