While many love wearing/sporting logos because others can recognize it, many also love subtle beauty minus the logos. In a moment of truth, I will admit that when I got my first designer bag, a Coach bag in 7th grade, I *wanted* the Coach logo so people could recognize it. Now I am not a huge fan of logos, but still do not mind if people ID my stunning bag :wink:. One of my favorite lines from Louis Vuitton is their Epi leather line, because of the textured leather which is easy to clean, sturdy, and sports no logos. A stunning and affordable number is the Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Montaigne Clutch which sports shiny palladium hardware and is trimmed in smooth leather. A great addition to this clutch is that it can be worn three different ways: on the shoulder, on the wrist with both strap ends attached to one side of the bag, and as a clutch carry when strap is removed, which can all be attained by adjusting and removing the leather shoulder strap. There is a flap top with a palladium push-lock closure. Measurements are 10.4″x 3.9″x 2.4″. Totally love the shape, simplicity, and elegance of this clutch. Buy for $725 through eLuxury’s exclusive Louis Vuitton boutique.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department