Today is the day of LV here. We started off on a high note with the smash hit Louis Vuitton Aumoniere Satin Multicolore but we unfortunately must end on a low note with with Louis Vuitton Handbags Spring 2007. Something went horribly wrong when Marc Jacobs sent out the Louis Vuitton Spring 2007 line this past week in Paris. Actually the clothes themselves showed off beautiful layers along with matte colors. But the handbags just had so much going on it looked like an art project from a kindergartener. I hate to hate this much, but I just can’t seem to help it- these bags are just a major no for me. Marc did end the show with a sexy white shirt that read “LV-OE,” it is just too bad I did not “LV-OE” the handbags. TACKY!
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014