Today is the day of LV here. We started off on a high note with the smash hit Louis Vuitton Aumoniere Satin Multicolore but we unfortunately must end on a low note with with Louis Vuitton Handbags Spring 2007. Something went horribly wrong when Marc Jacobs sent out the Louis Vuitton Spring 2007 line this past week in Paris. Actually the clothes themselves showed off beautiful layers along with matte colors. But the handbags just had so much going on it looked like an art project from a kindergartener. I hate to hate this much, but I just can’t seem to help it- these bags are just a major no for me. Marc did end the show with a sexy white shirt that read “LV-OE,” it is just too bad I did not “LV-OE” the handbags. TACKY!
Join The Louis Vuitton Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton - Get assistance with authenticating an LV bag
- Recommended Resellers & Shops for authentic LV - TPF members share their experiences
- Your Louis Vuitton in Action - share your LV goodies with the community
- Louis Vuitton F.A.Q. - Owners answer most LV questions
- Louis Vuitton Shopping sub-forum for all things LV-shopping, Louis Vuitton Clubs for hardcore fans & community-organized LV Owner Meet-Ups