Hermes signifies classic style and elegance. Yet on the Paris runway, I was thinking that JCrew was there rather than the iconic Hermes. The Hermes Spring 2007 collection hit the boardwalk-like-runway of Paris and delivered a less-than-stellar line up of beachy wear, and casual kickbacks, along with tracksuits. Yikes. What I paid attention to closely were the bags of course, and these bags were collapsible Kelly Bags that were strapped together to look more like a large clutch than a bag. Upond first glance, I like the bag looking this way. Then it occured to me that this bag is so impractical all tied up that it now officially has no use. Our Hermes enthusiasts can be the judges of these bags, a big Yay or over powering Nay?
Join The Hermès Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Hermès - Get help authenticating an Hermès bag, scarf or accessory
- Find out How To Get A Birkin
- Post Your Hermès In Action - 2.1 Million Views and counting!
- Share Your your last Hermès purchase and see what others are buying
- Discuss Hermès resellers, international price comparisons, special/podium orders, and more in the Hermès Shopping sub
- Don't miss daily reveal threads, join a local H meetup or hang with other owners in the Hermès Clubhouses