What lady does not need a big brown bag? And no, I’m not talking about the Bloomingdale’s bag, although that is always nice to have also. While oversized totes sometimes seem to be never-ending in capacity, many of you know that you need a huge bag for all your ‘things’, especially if you have kids. What mother out there does not carry a few small toys, crayons, random medicine, candy and treats, etc? A new option for a must-have big bag is the Botkier Bombay Tote. The tote is meticulously made of soft Italian goatskin leather and is further shown off with antiqued brass hardware. While this bag could have been too simple to give it more than one glance, Botkier spiced the bag up with wraparound straps, simple stud detailing, and a leather tassel (which is removable for those of you who think it is too much). The inside is spacious to fill all the goodies you need to travel with to keep everyone around you realizing you are ready for anything at anytime. Overall the bag measures 13″ x 20″ x 8″; I didn’t lie- it really is big!! Buy it through eLuxury for $540.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Three