Prada’s little sister wants to make sure to show the crowd that she too can be extravagant and exotic. Miu Miu adorned herself with ostrich, to garner some attention. The Miu Miu Ostrich Satchel is made of lush taupe ostrich leather in a structured bag. The color is delightful for all seasons, but I am not 100% keen on the design. This satchel sports top handles, an option shoulder strap, and a front flap closure. Because this is Prada’s little sister, I expect a shape that will look more fun than serious. Prada should be the role model, the one who wants to be taken to work. Miu Miu needs to be the fun loving sister. Or maybe that is just my impression of the two brands. On the inside there is dark brown cloth lining (come on, with an ostrich bag you need suede or some other luxurious feeling fabric) and a divided compartment with a zip pocket. Dimensions are 9 1/2″H x 12 1/2″W x 4″D. This bag screams work bag. I love that Miu Miu wants to find a place in the world of exotics, but I prefer a funkier bag rather than a serious business woman bag. Available for pre-order at Neiman Marcus for $3505.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- So Nice We Had To Cover It Twice: 15 More of the Best Burgundy Bags for Fall