Dun dun dun… it is the battle of the satchels! Today you will be the judge of the bag that wins this contest. On the left we have the Botkier Bianca Leather Satchel while on the right we have the Chloe Betty Satchel. Both of these handbags use supple plush leather and pair two front pockets to give the bag a casual but swanky feel. The Botkier bag is designed with ivory leather and golden hardware. There are double shoulder straps along with a zip top closure. Dimensions are 7 1/2″H x 14 1/2″W x 5 1/2″D. The Chloe Betty Satchel showcases gray leather along with silver metal hardware. This satchel also has a shoulder strap with rings and a zip top. Measurements of this bag are a bit larger at 16″H x 17″W x 6″D. Accenting the Botkier bag are tassel pull tabs while a zip top coin purse adorns the Chloe bag. To me both of these handbags look quite similar and offer many of the same things. You be the judge of who wins the battle of the satchel. I won’t give away the price, but when you do see it, you most likely will chose one bag over the next. Botkier via Saks and Chloe via Saks.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight