I have been a fan of the Mulberry Bayswater Bag for quite some time. There is something so simple yet appealing about the design. And yes, it is not super feminine. It is practical and rugged at times, but beautiful when combinations like purple ostrich and a bespoke green crocodile carried by Kate Moss. And now there is a new version that has my love, the Mulberry Ombre Bayswater Bag which features a fuchsia ombre leather. This is a stunning change for the Bayswater, a modern edgy appeal to their household staple. The gold lock fastening on the front looks great on the fuchsia leather. There is a flap top closure and adjustable straps around the sides. Sure I loved the ostrich and drooled over the crocodile, but this version has my heart. Buy through Net A Porter for $1395.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors