There is something about an earthy understated bag that is so practical and perfect for so many. Many times we are all so caught up with the newest trends, that we forget many people manifest their handbag desires in a great everyday bag. Mulberry deserves much credit for their sturdy simple designs that get the job done and do not add too many additions to make the bag detract from its intent. The Mulberry Leather Bayswater Bag uses a earthy warm ‘oak Darwin’ colored leather to make a handbag that is easy for everyday use. The two handles make this a perfect tote and there is a gold buckle fastening on the front. A flap closure, internal pockets, and adjustable side straps that give a little more room in the bag finish it off. There is also a chance the bag can fit under the arm nicely. Just under $1000 at NAP, this bag is sure to be a stunning bag for the gal who just needs to use a handbag (unlike those of us who have growing collections!).
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six