What was your first Miu Miu purchase? Actually, come to think of it, I don’t own a Miu Miu handbag… yet. As much as I love handbags, I tend to error on the side of purchasing once I am totally sure I want it. I consider almost all of my handbags investment pieces and I love that most of them have a unique story behind them. When I came across the Miu Miu Patent Square Tote I couldn’t decide if this would be in the running for my first Miu Miu purchase or not. For those of you who know me, you know that I am a tad skeptical when it comes to white handbags. But, I truly love something about this goldtone hardware on white patent combination. At the same time, there is a sense of freshness about this bag. It’s chic, fun, and versatile. Yet, is it enough to be my first Miu Miu? Any other suggestions? Buy through Net-a-Porter for $1995.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW