Does anyone else notice that the shape of this handbag closely resemble the Gucci Indy? It is public knowledge that I am not a fan of the Indy, but the idea behind the shape of the bag is fine. The Burberry Hoxton Quilted Hobo features quilted black leather with a buckle detailed adjustable shoulder strap. There is golden hardware and a zip top closure. The shape would fit perfectly under the arm without rubbing or chaffing. Now I am not jumping to the conclusion that I love the Gucci Indy because I think this bag is cute, but nevertheless the shape of this handbag is catchy. Dimensions are 17″W X 13Â½”H X 2″D. Buy through Saks for $950.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors