Granted this evening bag is quite pricey for the size, but it is also a work of art and a total masterpiece. A Judith Leiber piece nearly guarantees that you have bought an intricately designed bag that will have nearly every gawking. The Judith Leiber Limited Edition Venus Miniaudiere touts a picturesque sea-shell frame with an array of champagne, pink, and clear Austrian crystal detailing which are all meticulously placed in a stunning wave like pattern. Gold-tone hardware and a lock closure finish the simple clutch which dabbles into pure extravagance because of the crystal detailing. The price is not cheap, pre-order via Bergdorf Goodman for $3995, but the craftsmanship and detailing makes the price justifiable.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors