There are multiple trends we will be seeing in Spring 2010 Handbags and we plan to give you a glimpse at many of them. Last we told you about perforated leather bags making a huge comeback, and now it is time for denim to make a statement.
Denim is entirely ordinary when it comes to jeans, but is not widely used when it comes to bags and shoes. For Spring 2010 expect handbags and shoes that are either made of denim or the color blue will be directly reminiscent of denim.
The best of the bunch is Lanvin. Lanvin continues to wow us with their elegant lady-like designs. Mix the sophisticated chic feel of the Lanvin Denim Amalia Shoulder Bag with the downtown cool vibe of the Lanvin Denim Sneakers and we have a winning pair.
While Lanvin, Alexander McQueen, and Botkier actually implement denim on their designs, other designers are sticking in the denim blue color family. These are safer, less trendy options that will not go out of style.
Below are our picks for the denim trend, all available at Bergdorf Goodman:
- Lanvin Denim Sneakers | $530
- Valentino Denim Petal Hobo | $1195
- Miu Miu Denim Pocket Tote | $1150
- Alexander McQueen Cutout Zip Pump | $795
- Lanvin Denim Amalia Shoulder bag | $1675
- Prada Crackle Leather NS Tote | $1695
- Dolce & Gabbana Miss Martini Jeweled Clutch | $1295
- Prada Tessuto + Calf Tote | $950
- Botkier Trigger Moto Convertible Bag, Washed Denim | $295
- Valentino Denim 360 Hobo | $895
P.S. Please consider supporting our small, bag-loving team by clicking our links before shopping or checking out at your favorite online retailers like Amazon, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, or any of the listed partners on our shop page. We truly appreciate your support!