It is graduation season in many parts of the world. Granted many and most graduated a few weeks ago, whether it be from high school or college, but the parties are still continuing. I recently went to my cousins High School graduation and had to think of the perfect gift. What does every college kid need I pondered? Lo and behold, I came up with a wristlet, for the nights on the town when you need cash and a credit card and that is about it! I find the Coach Hamptons Wristlet to be the perfect gift for any girl out there; the pebbled leather is divine, the functionality of the wrist strap is perfect, and the size is just right. The tassel detail is not over the top, and coming from me who is not much of a tassel lover, that says something. Measurements are 6 (L) x 4 (H). Still looking for the perfect affordable gift, opt for this wristlet in either black, blue, or sand. What girl would not love this? Via Coach for a mere $68.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014