Some weeks, the PurseBlog team’s sartorial obsessions are in sync with some sort of theme – a particular color palette, a category of clothing, a material or texture. This week, they’re all over the place, ranging from tough motorcycle jackets to pretty jacquard dresses that just scream to be taken to an upcoming holiday party. Below, check out what our team members are lusting after this week.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight