I have never been a huge fan of red, that is on me. Red is really a bold color and while I’d love to pull it off all the time (especially on my lips!), my skin tone, hair, and eyes, just don’t work perfectly with it. It is probably just be in general. But in recent years I have learned to implement it in small pieces in my wardrobe, especially when I need to wear some Ohio State colors (Go BUCKS!!!). Always amazing quality and stunning colors, Nancy Gonzalez has gone big again with the Nancy Gonzalez Shiny Crocodile Tote which is available in rockin’ cherry Caiman Fuscus crocodile. Simple tote design with a shoulder stap and open top, lined in suede, and featuring inner pockets, this tote is a perfect bold red statement. Measurements are 12 1/4″H x 14 1/2″W x 5″D. I am fairly confident that I could pull off this tote with jeans and a white tee shirt or dress it up at night and look ravishing. Totally eye-catching through Saks for $3600.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors