The metallic trend is still here. Personally, I do love the trend to a certain extent. I am not one for carrying a huge metallic bag around, it is just not my style. I opt to bring in metallics in clutches and evening bags, rather than everyday totes. I would, however, consider bringing a metallic bag into my everyday mix if it is fun and more of a bag deal that a bank breaker. The Botkier Sasha was one of our biggest giveaway hits, with well over 1,000 entries. I loved it in black leather and the pewter patent leather is slowly growing on me. The Botkier Large Sasha Duffle Tote has been jazzed up for spring in pewter patent leather and silver hardware which gives the perfect metallic in a great shape and a good price. There is the option of the long or short straps, which is a major plus. While this bag is more of a deal if you are looking for a metallic, I can not say that I will be buying it. I suppose the big bag metallics are just not for me; they are too much for my taste. I will stick to my small handbags when opting for shiny metallics, but this may be an option for you. Buy through Net A Porter for $695.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable