When casted for one of the lead roles in The Devil Wears Prada, I was not sure Anne Hathaway would be perfect for the part. But this pretty gal who was known for Disney roles stepped up to the plate and became a fashionably chic woman on a mission. And now in her everyday life, Hathaway brings in a little fashionable this and a little fashionable that to let the world know she still knows how to dress. Simple in a black outfit at LAX, Anne Hathaway adds a Tory Burch Patent Leather T-Tote to make her outfit pop. The patent leather tote features a perforated Tory Burch logo, is a great size (17 1/2″H x 17″W) and is available in in Massai Red, Black, Honey Orange or Baltic Blue. Via Tory Burch for $295.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five