It seems only fitting to start with the bag that put Ms. Chung on the radar of handbag lovers the world over – the Mulberry Alexa Bag. It was the most anticipated release in Mulberry’s history, and even years after its debut, the bag sells quite briskly today. Here’s Alexa with my favorite animal print version. You can pick up a basic leather Alexa at Net-a-Porter for $1500.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors