While people don’t talk about iPods as much anymore, most of them still have at least one. I have 2 different iPods. The shuffle which is great for working out (ehhh who does that?!) and the new video iPod (which I have yet to set up from Christmas). Either way, many of us iPod owners love an iPod case. For a fun pattern with lots of color and attitude, the Paul Smith Swirl Mini MP3 Case adds a boost of light and fun to your precious music maker. This case is designed with a plethora of colored grained leather and has a front flap with a snap closure. There is a belt loop for wherever you would like to attach his case for ease of carrying along with cut-outs for your headphones and other cords to fit nicely out of the case. While the actual name of this case does not say iPod rather MP3, the description does say that the “Gusseted sides expand to fit any regular-sized iPod with click wheel design”. Clearly this case was made with Apples chicest and most influential design in mind. What cracked me up about the description was the mention that ” iPod not included”. Oh really?? Who would have thought that?! Buy this case via eLuxury for $195.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014