Gryson has been hyped and hyped, but the bags do live up to all of it. I loved the first round last season, and the spring and summer bags are looking mighty fresh and lovely. Take this Gryson buckled shoulder bag, for example. It’s absolutely adorable! The green! The green!!! I love it! Both tones are rich and vibrant, and the contrast between the dark polished apple and the cheery forest is perfect. The gold hardware works really well with the green scheme, and I love all the hooks and studs. The two shoulder straps both detach, so you have some flexibility in how to wear the bag. The flap is interesting, and I might prefer that it actually folded over the whole opening of the bag, but it is very cute with the little tiny buckle-front. The luggage tag is another useless and very sweet touch. I love this bag for the coming season, and it would carry well into fall as well. Get it now for $725 at Neiman Marcus.
- Check Out Céline's Winter 2014 Handbags
- Check Out What Celebs and Insiders Carried to the Paris Couture Week Fall 2014 Shows
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many (Many) Bags of Kim Kardashian
- Introducing the Louis Vuitton Marly Bag
- The Bags of Chanel Couture Fall 2014
- Celebrities and Their Givenchy Antigona Bags: A Retrospective
- Gucci Baby Carrier
- Louis Vuitton Alma
- See by Chloe Charlie Slouch Shoulder Bag
- The Many Bags of Anna Dello Russo
- PurseBlog Asks: What's the Worst Thing That's Ever Happened to One of Your Bags?
- Purseonals: Céline Nano Luggage Tote
- Can the Michael Kors Vivian Satchel Convert New Fans to the Brand?
- Check Out Valentino's Brand New Resort 2015 Handbags