There are times when sites revamp and they fail… miserably. And there are other times when sites revamp and I can barely contain my excitement. Case in point: Shopbop. This wonderful and might I say go-to site just launched their revamp with the world and it is glorious! The site is not only new, but it is much easier to navigate. Plus, the primary item images are much bigger than before. I’ve been checking out the new site all day and I suggest you do the same. However, I should warn you… you might find yourself buying quite a bit more. But hey, is that really horrible? Check out the new Shopbop!
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors