I can’t decide what my feelings are on the J.Crew Silk Gala Clutch. On the one hand, it’s totally warm-weather-appropriate and I kind of adore the color. On the other hand, it might be a little bridesmaid-y and I’d surely destroy any silk bag with which I was to come into contact. Ultimately, the deciding factor for me is that we’re having a cold front here – when I ventured out earlier, it was still in the 30s, and I live in Georgia, so I’m not supposed to have to put up with that. As a result, anything that reminds me of Spring today is something that I find absolutely captivating, and to me, this peachy-pink clutch couldn’t be any more warm-weather-oriented. This is the kind of clutch I’d carry during the day as soon as it just starts to get warm, just because I can, even if it’s woefully inappropriate to take a silk clutch to the grocery store. That’s how I roll. And for $88, you can all roll like that too, if you so please. And actually, come to think of it, this handbag would be a great option if you found yourself in love with the oh-so-pricey Valentino Bow Clutch. Buy the Silk Gala Clutch through J.Crew for $88.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight