It is no surprise. Celebrities team up with designers all the time to create a special line of handbags. This time, Hayden Panettiere teamed up with Dooney & Bourke. First off, I like Hayden Panettiere. I think she is classy, sophisticated and has stayed out of unnecessary trouble (so far). Then, once I got a chance to see some of the handbags, I was nothing less than impressed. I absolutely love the Dooney & Bourke Hayden Clutch. Just like Hayden, the clutch emulates class. The clutch has soft Italian calfskin and is trimmed with gold leather piping. There is no way you missed the lion head closure. This isn’t just there for fun, it was inspired by Hayden’s astrological sign, Leo. I don’t know about you, but I love when a part of a handbag has a significant inspirational component – just like this. If you aren’t a fan of the blue clutch pictured here, fear not there are several other colors to choose from: black, fuchsia, ivory, purple and red. Buy through Dooney & Bourke for $295.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors