I’d like to see the Furla Ninfea-Grande Chain Shopper in person before I make any definitive pronouncements, but I think it might be my favorite spring and summer bag that I’ve seen so far this year. I mean, look at it. It’s so sailor-y. And boat-y. And I feel like I should wear something blue and white and possibly a large straw hat with it. Something with stripes…anyway, yeah, great bag. It’s white, but not TOO white, which can make leather look fake. It’s also got an oversized chain detail, but it’s obscured enough to be interesting and different. The chain is also tonal to the handbag, giving it a leg up over the scads of bags with giant metallic chains. But I have one point of contention, as always – the extra strap. No one needs that strap. The regular straps are plenty long for easy shoulder carrying. And this one does not appear to come off. What a pity. Other than that, we have a winner on our hands here. Now if I only had a boat… Buy through Nordstrom for $595.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight