For me certain brands have their own signature bag. I always feel like having that signature bag can keep all of us from seeing their other bags, just because of the mere fact that we are really only aware of ‘their’ bag. As for Botkier, I felt like I kept seeing the same bag modeled again and again. But when I ran into this new look, I found it refreshing. The Botkier Bianca Large Satchel is intricately crafted from soft Italian cowhide. To add some dimension, the bag shows off two curved front pouch pockets that close with signature long tassel pulls. Straying away from a very structured look, this bag gives off a slouchy appearance which I love. Accenting the satchel is polished gold metal hardware. The shoulder straps are made from rolled leather with studs. Brining it all together is the front flap with a Botkier twist-lock closure. While this bag does not scream out for attention, it did lure me in. The satchel is available in either black or dusty gold, and if I had my way I would opt for the dusty gold. Buy it through eLuxury for $695.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five