A new fringe bag that has sparked all sort of debate is the Prada Fringe Tote that I once really despised and then decided I liked *on Victoria Beckham*. Between those stars are the key words. Blasphemy some shouted! But can any of us help the fact that VB looks beyond stunning in nearly anything that goes on her body?? She has that curse, and I would definitely take on that curse if anyone asked me to. But this new little rendition has me in :shock: and my opinion will surely not change at any time. Appearing as if it is straight from an episode of That 70′s Show, the Prada Napa Messenger Bag is straight up fugilicious. Sure the Prada name is flung onto this Napa leather bag, but the fringed shoulder strap is a hideous attempt at bringing fringe sexiness back. The only shot they have at making this bag partially appealing is the fact that the fringe shoulder strap is detachable. This means that when the richest of the rich happen to have a dress up 70′s theme party the bag will suit them, and then one day, they can take the monstrosity of a fringe strap off and give it to their pure bred pup as a chew toy. Gag me. Pre-order via Saks 5th Ave for $1050.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable