The sales are still going on and I keep hoping to find something I have to have. Typically, I find something that is priced so well that I figure I have to have it, but it sits in my closet until it is given to Goodwill. I am a really awful bargain shopper, the worst kind, but I find it totally justifiable to shop when an item is marked on ‘sale’. Now I truly believe if I went for this Prada bag, I would actually use it. The Prada Canvas and Leather Tote combines a canvas body with saffiano leather trim and golden hardware. I love the simplicity of this bag with the elegant touch. It is like a plain vanilla cake with a delightful chocolate butter cream frosting. Ok, I lied, it may not be that good, but it is still a great tote nonetheless. The only aspect that could hold me back is the double handle drop, which info is not given on Saks. If this tote did not have enough wiggle room, the large dimensions (15″W X 12Â¼”H X 5Â¾”D) would end up being far too heavy just to carry by hand, completely defeating its original purpose in my handbag mind. There is an optional shoulder strap, but I find this bag to appear far more elegant over the shoulder on in your hands than across your body. I may be completely off my rocker and wrong though. Marked down at Saks for $940.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors