It has been a while since I’ve come across a Miu Miu handbag that I’ve loved. I don’t think today is any different. The Miu Miu Matellasse Tote will not be gracing my collection anytime soon. Before I start telling you what I don’t like, I’ll tell you one thing I do like – the color. As many of you are in the throws of winter weather it is nice to see a splash of color from time to time. However, the color should be used on something else, say, a handbag I might actually want to carry. The violet patent fabric with gold tone hardware, two handles would be ok if the overall look of the handbag wasn’t so, plastic. This bag looks like it lacks movement as well as versatility. I mean, maybe from a distance this all might look ok, but my guess is that up close and in person, it’s a no go. Buy through Net-a-Porter for $950.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW