Lately Victoria Beckham has been a walking Hermes and Marc Jacobs ad. Anywhere we spot her she is pairing her Hermes Handbag with a Marc Jacobs Dress (typically with Louboutins). It is refreshing to see Victoria step out with a different designer handbag. On Easter Sunday, Victoria Beckham and kids met up with Kate Beckinsdale and her family. As they perused the exhibits at the Getty Center Museum in Los Angeles, only one thing caught my eye, Victoria’s stunning python bag. And no, it was not Hermes! Victoria Beckham was carrying around a gift from Michael Kors, the Michael Kors Rehearsal Satchel in Coffee python, and wearing a Michael Kors dress. We have confirmed that this bag was a personal gift from Michael Kors to Victoria Beckham. Seems the two meet at the Project Runway Finale and hit it off. This handbag was the envy of every attendee at the Project Runway Finale, and Kors choose Beckham as the lucky one. While Victoria’s exact bag does not seem to be available online, there is a black python version available through Michael Kors for $2495. If you are looking for a chic metallic gold or silver leather wash, it is available at eLuxury for $1495.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors