After I brought you the Michael Kors Beverly Gator Watch Clutch, the response was actually quite negative. Here is the thing; I was torn. Did I love the bag or hate it? As I was trying to decide, it literally showed up in front of me and grabbed my attention. Vlad and I were attending a Fundraiser a few weeks ago and a friend of the family showed me her clutch. I looked down as she asked, ‘Do you know who makes this?’. “Michael Kors” I said with a grin. I smiled because I had only written about the clutch a week prior and then it was there looking at me. The Michael Kors Watchband Clutch is much more stunning in person that it appears in photos. I realize the golden watchband has been a turn off for many of you, but truly, in person, it finishes off the look amazingly. The white calf leather works perfectly with the gold metal hardware. Dimensions are 10.75″x 5.25″x 1.5″. Many of you may still not be fond, but I say give this handbag another shot! Buy through eLuxury for $695.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More