Sonia Rykiel may be best known for her knitwear and her namesake ’90s tune by Malcom McClaren, “Who the Hell is Sonia Rykiel?” Today we are swooning over her stud fringe handbag. Made from the softest buttery letter around, the stud embellished shoulder bag has a long skinny shoulder strap and fringe along the bottom. Our favorite detail is the giant tassel zipper pull. This lovely bag comes in turquoise and black. Sonia Rykiel Stud Fringe Handbag, $945 at IntermixOnline.com.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors