For many of us, Halloween was probably our first occasion to go out into the world clutching a bag. It might have been a bag meant for candy instead of a purse for our daily necessities, but a relationship to accessories has to start somewhere, and it might as well be with a sack full of chocolate and sugar. In honor of that accessories anniversary (of sorts), we’ve scoured the Internet for bags that seem the most Halloween-appropriate for us. That means anything from bags that are genuinely creepy (stop peeking at us, Fendi Peekaboo) to bags that simply look like they’d be a great addition to some sort of very high-end costume (Versace, natch). So settle in, grab a fun-size Twix bar (or a dozen, no judgment) and let these purses put you in the holiday spirit.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014