For those who are thrilled to continue reading and hearing about Sex and the City, you will love this post! Brittany Law, of Style Republic, threw a Sex and the City 2 Summer Soiree last week. From every tweet and blog post I read about the event, it was an event not to miss. But I am sure I am not alone in saying that I missed it, as did many of you. Here is the good news: Not only will I show you some pictures of the spectacular event but also we will be giving away one of the gift bags from the Sex and the City Summer Soiree!
Then Re-Tweet this so we can see you have entered:
One lucky winner will be gifted one of the amazing gift bags from the event. Contest ends June 9th at 10:00 PM EST. The gift bag includes these items:
- (1) Signature BCBGMAXAZRIA Notebook
- (1) BCBGMAXAZRIA Spring/Summer 2010 Collection Catalog
- (1) iPhone Gift Card (all of our guests left with a gift card that enables them to receive a free iPhone).
- (1) Benefit Cosmetics Lip Gloss
- (2) Gift cards for two of the West Coast’s most notable dining venues owned by The Glowbal Collection (http://www.glowbalgroup.com)
- (1) VIP Membership Card, and a complimentary private training session at world renowned training facility, Studeo55 (www.studeo55.ca). The gym is noted most recently for training Twilight star, Taylor Lautner for films, “New Moon” and “Eclipse”.
- (1) Luxury set of Himalayan Relaxation Bath Salts by ZOE BLAIS (www.zoeblais.com)
- (1) Gift card from luxury West Coast spa, “SKOAH”. Entitles our guest to one of their signature Sweet Skin Facials.
There were inspired cocktails and a venue set up that looked absolutely gorgeous. While drinking the SATC drinks, guests saw seasons of Sex and the City playing on different screens.
Style Republic Magazine’s Signature Sex & the City inspired cocktails:
- The “Mr.Big” Martini: A blueberry Manhattan.
- “The Manolo”: Our signature peach champagne cocktail
- “The SJP”: Our very own Cosmopolitan
- “The Little Black Dress”: A sweet, Black Russian topped with soft vanilla ice cream.