For those who are thrilled to continue reading and hearing about Sex and the City, you will love this post! Brittany Law, of Style Republic, threw a Sex and the City 2 Summer Soiree last week. From every tweet and blog post I read about the event, it was an event not to miss. But I am sure I am not alone in saying that I missed it, as did many of you. Here is the good news: Not only will I show you some pictures of the spectacular event but also we will be giving away one of the gift bags from the Sex and the City Summer Soiree!
Then Re-Tweet this so we can see you have entered:
One lucky winner will be gifted one of the amazing gift bags from the event. Contest ends June 9th at 10:00 PM EST. The gift bag includes these items:
– (1) Signature BCBGMAXAZRIA Notebook
– (1) BCBGMAXAZRIA Spring/Summer 2010 Collection Catalog
– (1) iPhone Gift Card (all of our guests left with a gift card that enables them to receive a free iPhone).
– (1) Benefit Cosmetics Lip Gloss
– (2) Gift cards for two of the West Coast’s most notable dining venues owned by The Glowbal Collection (http://www.glowbalgroup.com)
– (1) VIP Membership Card, and a complimentary private training session at world renowned training facility, Studeo55 (www.studeo55.ca). The gym is noted most recently for training Twilight star, Taylor Lautner for films, “New Moon” and “Eclipse”.
– (1) Luxury set of Himalayan Relaxation Bath Salts by ZOE BLAIS (www.zoeblais.com)
– (1) Gift card from luxury West Coast spa, “SKOAH”. Entitles our guest to one of their signature Sweet Skin Facials.
There were inspired cocktails and a venue set up that looked absolutely gorgeous. While drinking the SATC drinks, guests saw seasons of Sex and the City playing on different screens.
Style Republic Magazine’s Signature Sex & the City inspired cocktails:
– The “Mr.Big” Martini: A blueberry Manhattan.
– “The Manolo”: Our signature peach champagne cocktail
– “The SJP”: Our very own Cosmopolitan
– “The Little Black Dress”: A sweet, Black Russian topped with soft vanilla ice cream.
P.S. Please consider supporting our small, bag-loving team by clicking our links before shopping or checking out at your favorite online retailers like Amazon, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, or any of the listed partners on our shop page. We truly appreciate your support!